• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Razz's 24th Birthday!!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Happy Birthday! I'm glad to have been able to chat with you a bit on the Creative server and I would love the chance to do so more in the future! I hope you have a good day :D

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Razz,

So many memories I still recall to this day are because of you. You are the reason, the cause of how much I love the MCGamer network, and you are the reason that I wish to stay here for as long time can tell. Because of you, seeing you either in-game, or in Teamspeak and forums always brings a great big smile to my face. You never cease to amaze me, as your hard work, dedication, and kindness is what brings the community closer together. Because of you, I have been thankfully influenced to further aspire morality, kindness, and tolerance within the MCGamer network. I even remember the times you have been in both my interviews! I had to be the second person you ever had to decline in the moderator position, but I only came back the third time with an ever more optimistic attitude. And had gotten accepted.

I'm sure we all remember the time we played some Survival Games with you, and how you and another tribute were the remaining players in the game. You certainly did make a huge benefit for the cornucopia! Leading you to victory after a long, difficult battle. And my parrot was sure wide awake at that time, yelling, screeching, and making everybody's ears bleed. I do hope that I can work with you one day when the Creative servers come back, to train and prevent spamming players, and delete inappropriate plots. We, as a community, are eternally grateful for all the time you had spent in the MCGamer network so far. We are grateful for your kindness and dedication to help others. And we all wish you a great, amazing birthday that you will never forget. Thank you for everything, Razzledgirl

<3

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to you!
And to tell you the truth.
You deserve a nice song.
So here it is, For You!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads