• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Razor Naga Or DeathHeadder

Which Mouse?

• Total voters

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
I have the naga hex(cause i also play league of legends) and i seriously reccomend it especially for minecraft PVP cause you can click way easier. It also forms to your hand and feels comfortable. I have little expirence with the dethadder so dont fully take my word for it

Wolfy16

Diamond
Reaction score
I have the naga hex(cause i also play league of legends) and i seriously reccomend it especially for minecraft PVP cause you can click way easier. It also forms to your hand and feels comfortable. I have little expirence with the dethadder so dont fully take my word for it
Very Helpful that you I will prob get that one is it easy to find at like memory express type thing?

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
DEATHADDER. deathadderdeathadderdeathadderdathejslhfjldk. GET ONE.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
I say Razer Naga, I have a Deathadder and I have played with a Naga at a friend's house. I just wanna say the Naga is beautiful for Minecraft PVP. Pretty much the only thing I can do with my Deathadder (how I have it set) is look behind me and zoom with Optifine.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
You can't go wrong with either of them, so just go with the cheaper of the two.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci