• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rate the Username above! :D

Is Theorize a good username?

• Total voters

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
9/10
Really like it. How is it pronounced though? xD
I'm guessing kwi-zir? Well that's what I was thinking.
Thanks :D I'm finding that the most common question I'm getting is how to pronounce my name, therefore I've gone to the extent of making it my profile status xD. It's pronounced "Quicks-err". Btw, 8/10, mainly because I know it's not the most original, but it has somewhat of a comedic feel and judging by your stats, kind of contradicts itself, which I like.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks :D I'm finding that the most common question I'm getting is how to pronounce my name, therefore I've gone to the extent of making it my profile status xD. It's pronounced "Quicks-err". Btw, 8/10, mainly because I know it's not the most original, but it has somewhat of a comedic feel and judging by your stats, kind of contradicts itself, which I like.
Thanks somebody who understand why I named my account this! It was as a joke and so people would think I am bad and call me a noob, but the people who do, usually fight me, and then after that they no longer think I am a noob ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci