• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rate The Song Above You

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ur literally listening to nightcore.....
1572228203243.png

Ok. so what? you think your music is better?, we ( as in the nightcore freaks community ) are furious with this reply. Nightcore is literally the best genre of music there is. not even debatable... and don't get me started on the song u linked like.. bro... it was so so so so cringe...
Hope i don't see you bad mouth our kind on this nice forum ever again.

- Cheers Mr.hernandez aka sasukeuchiha1989

Jowz

Young King
Reaction score
View attachment 70018
Ok. so what? you think your music is better?, we ( as in the nightcore freaks community ) are furious with this reply. Nightcore is literally the best genre of music there is. not even debatable... and don't get me started on the song u linked like.. bro... it was so so so so cringe...
Hope i don't see you bad mouth our kind on this nice forum ever again.

- Cheers Mr.hernandez aka sasukeuchiha1989
Im not hating on Nightcore, some can be good. But if youre gonna call my music cringe, im gonna call your music cringe. I have no problem with the music, just dont be hostile against anybody else... that is all.

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im not hating on Nightcore, some can be good. But if youre gonna call my music cringe, im gonna call your music cringe. I have no problem with the music, just dont be hostile against anybody else... that is all.

:rolleyes: bro. thats kind of cringe :facepalm:

SomeHumanOnEarth

Survivor
Reaction score

Lol.. u're so Fkn Cringe Brah..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci