• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts [RELOADED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttackzZ

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: JaydenHD_
Name / Nickname: Jayden
Skype (may PM): dcgxtux3dowolf
Wins* (Legacy/New): like 3/70 but I always play clan wars , I rarely ever play solo because I find it boring , I only play clan wars or play with friends
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: well , I know znc a leader in your clan and I think that I've had a lot of clan experience (been in RetroReborn, Convicted , Aera , Obelisk and Kahwi ) I think my teamwork in clan wars is on point and I think I have the skill to be in your clan .
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: I will try and learn and maybe show some of my own skills , and I think my teamwork will be good and help in clan wars .

InsurgentEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Wins* (Legacy/New): like 3/70 but I always play clan wars , I rarely ever play solo because I find it boring , I only play clan wars or play with friends
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: well , I know znc a leader in your clan and I think that I've had a lot of clan experience (been in RetroReborn, Convicted , Aera , Obelisk and Kahwi ) I think my teamwork in clan wars is on point and I think I have the skill to be in your clan .
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: I will try and learn and maybe show some of my own skills , and I think my teamwork will be good and help in clan wars .[/
Reccomended

Reaction score
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: I will try and learn and maybe show some of my own skills , and I think my teamwork will be good and help in clan wars .
declined Soory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci