• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts [RELOADED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AttackzZ

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: AttackzZ
Name / Nickname: Jayden
Skype (may PM): dcgxtux3dowolf
Wins* (Legacy/New): like 2/5 I reset them , but don't really play for stats mainly for cw's . My legacy are like 45 /250
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: because i know Pockk/misticity (from him being in he clan I was in , MaximMine ( he was in a clan I was in) and Zinc (we teamed in a Badlion UHC)
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: I will try my best to do well in clan wars and I will bring PvP xD

Pock

Survivor
Reaction score
Wins* (Legacy/New): like 2/5 I reset them , but don't really play for stats mainly for cw's . My legacy are like 45 /250
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: because i know Pockk/misticity (from him being in he clan I was in , MaximMine ( he was in a clan I was in) and Zinc (we teamed in a Badlion UHC)
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: I will try my best to do well in clan wars and I will bring PvP xD
He s good

PedroRiwking

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: PedroRiwking
Name / Nickname: Pedro
Skype (may PM): pedro.ferreira.7
Wins* (Legacy/New): bunnies legacy, my stats are Good because I used to play hive and pot pvp. I'm getting back into mcsg.
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Active clan which are also good at the game. You guys seem pretty chill.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: I'm good in pvp, easy to talk too and also pretty funny. I'm chill, not retarded or cancerous when talking. I don't get stressed during clan wars, but might get a little nervous at the begging. I'm also experienced, I've been in some top tier clans and I know what I'm doing. I might have forgotten some chest routes though. I know it's not the most detailed application but enough for you to know a little bit of who I am.

ChicoBoyBacca

Survivor
Reaction score
Please fill out the clan war application. c:

~Chico

Peryglus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: PedroRiwking
Name / Nickname: Pedro
Skype (may PM): pedro.ferreira.7
Wins* (Legacy/New): bunnies legacy, my stats are Good because I used to play hive and pot pvp. I'm getting back into mcsg.
Why do you want to join Rasclarts?: Active clan which are also good at the game. You guys seem pretty chill.
What will you bring to Rasclarts?: I'm good in pvp, easy to talk too and also pretty funny. I'm chill, not retarded or cancerous when talking. I don't get stressed during clan wars, but might get a little nervous at the begging. I'm also experienced, I've been in some top tier clans and I know what I'm doing. I might have forgotten some chest routes though. I know it's not the most detailed application but enough for you to know a little bit of who I am.
Declined

Peryglus

Survivor
Reaction score
trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci