• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts | EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did I get accepted?
Sorry for the late reply, but I'm gonna have to decline you on account of your stats- I wouldn't trust someone with your number of wins to do well in clan wars etc. Feel free to hop on ts and participate in ffas and scrims though =D

NoochkYT

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: NoochkYT
Name / Nickname: Nooch / NoochPlays
Skype (may PM): noochk.sallah
Wins*: 23
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts?: Because I want to become a good pvper within the mcgamer community and to prove to myself that I can pvp so I want to join your clan to get into more of a competition in mcsg. For Instence I’ve practiced pvp and done it for nearly a year (But I’m not the best so don’t think I’m the best) . But I hope you accept me and become nice friends with you guys.
What will you bring to the Rasclarts?: A lot of support and sociability to help out your clan , also I’m here to sign up to have fun and enjoy myself with you guys. I’m really not here to win , maybe I will for the clan but my stats don’t seem that amazing. I play for fun and that’s why I want to join you guys. Thank you for taking your time to read this I hope you accept me. <3

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: NoochkYT
Name / Nickname: Nooch / NoochPlays
Skype (may PM): noochk.sallah
Wins*: 23
Why do you want to join the Rasclarts?: Because I want to become a good pvper within the mcgamer community and to prove to myself that I can pvp so I want to join your clan to get into more of a competition in mcsg. For Instence I’ve practiced pvp and done it for nearly a year (But I’m not the best so don’t think I’m the best) . But I hope you accept me and become nice friends with you guys.
What will you bring to the Rasclarts?: A lot of support and sociability to help out your clan , also I’m here to sign up to have fun and enjoy myself with you guys. I’m really not here to win , maybe I will for the clan but my stats don’t seem that amazing. I play for fun and that’s why I want to join you guys. Thank you for taking your time to read this I hope you accept me. <3
Nice app! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci