• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rasclarts | EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
im rly like this caln ! and espesialy them skil on greatbanter and desk and nixgamez and jonny and aryan and the italina doods olololol ... i dont rly know wat 2 say men, oder than this caln amaze. posbitly im aply later? if im accept in caln plz tell in utub inbox cos my mom dosnt want me to skype loolololol - _ - btw im love ryan utub <333 3 < 3 3
thx lol ,,positbly im acept later ? XDD

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
GREENWICH MEAN TIME
GREENWICH MEAN TIME
GREENWICH MEAN TIME
GREENWICH MEAN TIME
GREENWICH MEAN TIME

DOWN WITH UTC

Krez

Diamond
Reaction score
Why did you put up a win against Rectify, when you never won? You postponed when the score was 4-4, and your postponement has ended. Ruffy messaged you on skype asking if you could continue, and you never replied. We take it as a forfeit.

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why did you put up a win against Rectify, when you never won? You postponed when the score was 4-4, and your postponement has ended. Ruffy messaged you on skype asking if you could continue, and you never replied. We take it as a forfeit.
lol qt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci