• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Random teaming

Tiszo

Tribute
Reaction score
Calls to ban teaming has been brought up time and time and again. It simply isnt something we will ban for since it's part of the survival games atmosphere. SoloSG exists for people who dont want to play with teams. Other than that, SG wont be seeing a teaming rule anytime soon
Do you know what else is a part of the “mcsg expeitience”? Hacking, players have had for this this servers existsnce to learn how to deal with hackers of all types, does that make it right? No. It is actually comical that you can have 3+ teams and consider this a competitive game mode

SirClubs

Another guy
Reaction score
Do you know what else is a part of the “mcsg expeitience”? Hacking, players have had for this this servers existsnce to learn how to deal with hackers of all types, does that make it right? No. It is actually comical that you can have 3+ teams and consider this a competitive game mode
Yes, hacking is technically apart of the "MCSG experience" considering hackers do exist, but regardless of how hard you try, how many active moderators there are, someone will always hack whether that be in minecraft or any other game. Point is if MCSG tries to negate something (for instance hacking) it isn't really apart of the experience as it's not supposed to be there, where as teams ARE supposed to be there.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
We don't consider MCSG a competitive gamemode at this time. A competitive game mode is in the works.

Swoopzz

Spectator
Reaction score
If 0 players play soloSG then I guess the majority of players enjoy a teaming environment. And nobody teams for no reason. People team to gain an advantage over another player, only to fight each other afterwards because there can only be one winner. This is literally the spirit of the hunger games
beautifully said Kraken. I’m so proud to share the same nationality as you.

Yuidf10002

Gold
Reaction score
You should make like 3d ban for random teaming in deathmatch its really annoying when 2 people who are as stacked as u random team against you and you have no chance to win. also you should max 3 team because its almost impossible to kill a 3 team let alone a 3+. And also if you are just going to let random teaming happen in dm then make deathmatch with 4 players so the other player can team at least because its almost impossible to kill a team in dm unless you are more stacked than them.
3 day ban????? no way, thats way too light. it should be a 1 week ban for even looking in the direction of a random player in deathmatch and not violently shanking them or piercing their skull with the sharp steel tip of the arrows. if it was up to me i would perm ban anybody who teamed just in general because i hate teamers but i guess i cant do anything about it until my mod app is accepted

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci