• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Random Map Ideas that could MAYBE be worked on.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Whats the theme.

I cant do it today but through nxt week I can.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cool., but i cant do it now, im really busy on sundays. But around 4:00 on week days and 12:00 on saturdays ill be able to help.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Also you could build in the end and just fly far away from the dragon. Have to kill it first, but perfect for the map
I used world edit and cleared every single block in the end out. It would have looked amazing for a map, but I don't think the plugin they use for the survival games would work in other dimensions.

BROTHERHOOD

Tribute
Reaction score
I used world edit and cleared every single block in the end out. It would have looked amazing for a map, but I don't think the plugin they use for the survival games would work in other dimensions.
That sucks so bad. You could ask

BROTHERHOOD

Tribute
Reaction score
I did, they basically told me it's not possible by telling me maybe I could get some kind of filter that makes the regular sky look like the end sky :/
That seems odd... Usually they don't ask for filters, they just go along with it. Ah well. I'll see if I can get a download of the plugin

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
That seems odd... Usually they don't ask for filters, they just go along with it. Ah well. I'll see if I can get a download of the plugin
Let me know if you can get it to work in the end, that would be awesome :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci