• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Radiation [EU Team]

Qyxo

Experienced
Reaction score
Interested in joining the clan? Apply using the template given below! [German-speaking players will have a highly increased chance of getting into the clan] JAJA HALTS MAUL
1) What is your real life name? Pol
2) What is your minecraft IGN? Exisio & Alts
3) What is your Skype/TS name? Razisio
4) Where are you from? DEUTSCHLAND
5) For how long have you been playing MCSG? Idk hhh I only play it occasionally, but I think around the end of 2013, beginning of 2014.
6) How many wins do you have [at least 800 - exceptions can be made if you have a good ratio]? Like 200 on all accs.
7) How many games have you played on MCSG? Like 550 or 600 my ratio suxxxx
8) Do you have any alts account? Ya I can tell u if u want, but I think u know.
9) What is/are your favourite map(s) and what map(s) do you dislike?
Fav Maps: Valleyside, SG4, Icarus, Solar frost

Least fav maps: Da oder shid.
10) Do you have good chest routes on many maps? ya on Valleyside, SG4, Solar Frost, Holigay Resort, Icarus, Lobby Games, TeweranSG2 and meib some others i cant think of rite now xdxdxd
11) What clans have you previously been in? Endgamers, Cynix, Emperors Reborn.
12) Have you ever played/teamed with our members before? Not rly played i think but talked a bit 2 Kommunistische Puppe and Andreas Worringer
13) What are your PVP strengths and weaknesses [go into detail here]? Strenghts: Bow aim, rod aim, comboing, FNS on open maps
Weaknesses: Running on some maps cos I don't know where 2 go -_-, Tems and hackers. AND MY INET i get ghostkiled 8/10 games I play :-(
14) What type of player are you [are you a teamplayer?/do you prefer playing solo?/etc.]? I usually play solo and I'm rly bad in temas cos I get baaaaad ping whilst using TS or skype. #2kLeitung 2stronk
15) Will you be a dedicated member and stay in the clan even if we don't have clan wars every day? Ya i mite not be the most active member but I'll tri to be on every day or every 2 days :D
16) Do you play any other games such as LoL or CS:GO? i play real life somtim but i quit -_- nab game
17) Do you hail the almighty AW and accept him and all his actions as the leader?: wtf no

Vietnow

Experienced
Reaction score
Interested in joining the clan? Apply using the template given below! [German-speaking players will have a highly increased chance of getting into the clan] JAJA HALTS MAUL
5) For how long have you been playing MCSG? Idk hhh I only play it occasionally, but I think around the end of 2013, beginning of 2014.
6) How many wins do you have [at least 800 - exceptions can be made if you have a good ratio]? Like 200 on all accs.

10) Do you have good chest routes on many maps? ya on Valleyside, SG4, Solar Frost, Holigay Resort, Icarus, Lobby Games, TeweranSG2 and meib some others i cant think of rite now xdxdxd
12) Have you ever played/teamed with our members before? Not rly played i think but talked a bit 2 Kommunistische Puppe and Andreas Worringer
13) What are your PVP strengths and weaknesses [go into detail here]? Strenghts: Bow aim, rod aim, comboing, FNS on open maps
Weaknesses: Running on some maps cos I don't know where 2 go -_-, Tems and hackers. AND MY INET i get ghostkiled 8/10 games I play :-(
14) What type of player are you [are you a teamplayer?/do you prefer playing solo?/etc.]? I usually play solo and I'm rly bad in temas cos I get baaaaad ping whilst using TS or skype. #2kLeitung 2stronk
15) Will you be a dedicated member and stay in the clan even if we don't have clan wars every day? Ya i mite not be the most active member but I'll tri to be on every day or every 2 days :D
16) Do you play any other games such as LoL or CS:GO? i play real life somtim but i quit -_- nab game
17) Do you hail the almighty AW and accept him and all his actions as the leader?: wtf no
! EDIT: I tink da an accept wen da almighty andi comes on =D

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
CW against Dynamic? :)
Shur man dood

Rank : declin ! ... jk XD ACEPT !!! this is awesome, dood!
Gl =)) mascot pls
sure! :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci