• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R U OKAY?

Narq

Survivor
Reaction score
read the edit. motivational speakers are just annoying tbh.
If you're doing this for sympathy, then that's not funny to joke about. If you're being serious call the Suicide Hotline: 1 (800) 273-8255

It's open 24 hour's, every day of the week. I hope you don't commit suicide, because life is great. Keep it together pal <3

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
If you're doing this for sympathy, then that's not funny to joke about. If you're being serious call the Suicide Hotline: 1 (800) 273-8255

It's open 24 hour's, every day of the week. I hope you don't commit suicide, because life is great. Keep it together pal <3
i would, but my parents don't take depression seriously.

i'm really going to need a therapist later on in life..

Reaction score
Its been over a year, thats the thing
Things get worse before they get better, and remember; if you're feeling that low, you have the whole community to talk to. It can only get better from here, c:.

"People will try to knock you down, constantly try to ruin your life, but just remember; everything will be okay. For all you know, that same being may look up to you some day."

R U OKAY?

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
This is why I wish I lived in Australia, there are straight up events with the sole purpose of actually caring for other people.

pls adopt

R u ok danni? c:
Move to Australia! Here are some tips
1. Rob a bank and get the money!
2. Take a secret plane of here!
3. Change your passport and get a new identity!
4. Buy a house and live the life!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci