• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

R.I.P Staff

Mustache Man

Career
Reaction score
G33ke, Roseria, James D., Mustache Man, ShootingSignals, NightmareKitten, Valethar, SixZoSeven, SomeMugger, PanuterNut, BowlOSoup, exer60, Bessemer, Fax, MiCr2, Hyrule, Wooders, Yoshi, Pixel, Kristoni, Calebrox, Sporangia.. so many more. This is the list of people that have gone, but this is not all. The old staff: Karoleigh, Sabbo, C4_85, Firedog, KPWN, Clank, Nooby, JoshAU, Hin, Zeppy, Kmaster, Dean.. There is more. There have been and always will be. Some of us left and some of us fired. We all had the same beginning and now we have met at the same end. We are no longer staff, but it is nice that people shall remember. I shall never forget, and nor shall any person listed here. I wish them all the best..

I know I left some out, but that is because I could not remember. Not so many. RIP old mods, Sr.Mods, Admins, and Dev's. Some may be missed, some may not. It's all the same. That is my reply to this.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Logstone... well he got demodded because he hacked ^^

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
G33ke, Roseria, James D., Mustache Man, ShootingSignals, NightmareKitten, Valethar, SixZoSeven, SomeMugger, PanuterNut, BowlOSoup, exer60, Bessemer, Fax, MiCr2, Hyrule, Wooders, Yoshi, Pixel, Kristoni, Calebrox, Sporangia.. so many more. This is the list of people that have gone, but this is not all. The old staff: Karoleigh, Sabbo, C4_85, Firedog, KPWN, Clank, Nooby, JoshAU, Hin, Zeppy, Kmaster, Dean.. There is more. There have been and always will be. Some of us left and some of us fired. We all had the same beginning and now we have met at the same end. We are no longer staff, but it is nice that people shall remember. I shall never forget, and nor shall any person listed here. I wish them all the best..

I know I left some out, but that is because I could not remember. Not so many. RIP old mods, Sr.Mods, Admins, and Dev's. Some may be missed, some may not. It's all the same. That is my reply to this.
I don't think BowlOsoup resined. Because I ate him for my lunch. with a slice of Bread.

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh Zeppy....
Worst and most hilarious mod in the history of MCSG
Story time! I don't know him.. Well, I don't know alot of US mods.
EDIT: or is it that oZeppy guy? That's the only Zeppy I heard of :p

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
Its horrible all those people have left (cry cry)

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
All the ones who i can remember who are no longer with us are:

Ryaan
Nistune
Kaval
Ninjashrimp
Codeglue
Kmaster
Dean
C4
Karoleigh
Cory
Nooby
Hunter
Goldentank
AshleyMarie
Redfury/NurseJoy
TheFrenchGuy
Noepje
Logstone
Torak
Me!
Favorlock
Clankstar
Kpwn
Firedog
Teublyster
Pearson
EDIT: More are coming back to me now..
Kingo
Valorman
Volvic
Zombieturtleman
Santi
WaWa
Talt
SuperbabieKatie
Purplepieman
Pixelzz
Naskel
Niftyapple
Ninjakix
Notsopro
Miner_brandon
Graysha
gamerxzy
dangerdamage
dust
bowlosoup
cookieman
clbrend
cameron
brilliantos
darkrobin
bigmo4sho
artdirector
axel
blizzardbow
bluepixeldot
sabbo
Nossr
Krasso..

These are all the old ones i can remember. And i know for a fact there are more.. I just cant remember names..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci