• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Qvn's Apology

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
let him hack most players have pvp advantages nowadays just know that he is so bad that he needs to have extra help in a block game
I use macros? Advantage having side buttons?

Vacule

Experienced
Reaction score
No need for me to auto click when already get 20 cps

lol you just proved that you macro look at the mountain of clicks it was obviously a macro because the clicks arent consistant because of how high the clicks are set to be and when you are clicking legit you can see there is only a little peek in the clicks

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol you just proved that you macro look at the mountain of clicks it was obviously a macro because the clicks arent consistant because of how high the clicks are set to be and when you are clicking legit you can see there is only a little peek in the clicks
Fine then, Hackusate me. I do not Have the equipment to record the sound of my clicks.

6block

Gold
Reaction score
you realize that is the speed that other people click, not his clicks....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci