• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quotes Thread!

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
The Sr. Staff don't always turn people down in applications or disputes. There are 150 staff members that can confirm that, and I am one of them.
I don't mean to make it hateful towards Sr. Staff, I love the Sr. Staff because they hire people like you. <3

K

KiDD

"Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions." - Will Smith

"It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you down, it's the pebbles in your shoe." - Muhammad Ali

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
'It's not how hard you hit, It's how hard you get hit and keep moving forward' - X-Box TV Ad

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I don't mean to make it hateful towards Sr. Staff, I love the Sr. Staff because they hire people like you. <3
Aw, thanks!
Okay, now for a more serious quote.

I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Michael Jordan
"Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions." - Will Smith

"It isn't the mountains ahead that wear you down, it's the pebbles in your shoe." - Muhammad Ali
Nice quotes guys! ;):D

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't find the quote, but Bruce Lee's (I think it's his anyways!) 'Water' quote.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
No idea who it's by but I heard something like this a while back and just remembered it.

“The more you read,
the more you know.
The more you know,
the smarter you grow.
The smarter you grow,
the stronger your voice,
when speaking your mind
or making your choice.”

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
No idea who it's by but I heard something like this a while back and just remembered it.

“The more you read,
the more you know.
The more you know,
the smarter you grow.
The smarter you grow,
the stronger your voice,
when speaking your mind
or making your choice.”
That's amazing o.o

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics