• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quotes Thread!

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
So I was interested in some of your guys favorite quotes! They can be any quote, including your own. If you want, I will add my favorite ones posted into the original post.

My favorite quotes:
- Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. ~Conan O'Brien

- It's such an amazing thing to be loved for who you are. ~Debra Winger

- Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. ~Swami Sivananda

- Love is when the other person's happiness is more important than your own. ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

- It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. ~Charles Spurgeon

- I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone. -Robin Williams (From benholl98)

- You're going to come across people in your life who will say all the right words at all the right times. But in the end, it's always their actions you should judge them by. It's actions, not words, that matter. ~Nicholas Sparks (From Avaline)

- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. ~André Gide (From mrmouldymango)

Last edited:

MegaToxicTurtle

Tribute
Reaction score
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch

My favorite. :)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
When times come when family needs to be family, no one denies that they can't follow that option, so that's why we all count on each other , everyone's life is in everyone hands and we all deserve the best - Natsu Dragneel

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
I never paid much attention to quotes, but I found one I like.
Believe you can and you're halfway there. - Theodore Roosevelt
Edit: Whenever I find more I like, I'll add them to this post.

We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone. - Ronald Reagan

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened - Dr. Seuss

We do not remember days, we remember moments. - Cesare Pavese

Tell me I'm clever, Tell me I'm kind, Tell me I'm talented, Tell me I'm cute, Tell me I'm sensitive, Graceful and wise, Tell me I'm perfect - But tell me the truth. - Shel Silverstein

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. - Mahatma Gandhi (one of my favourites)

You do not have to be blood to be family. - CM Punk (Pretty sure he didn't make the quote, just heard it from him first)

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. - John Quincy Adams

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. - Albert Einstein

All great changes are preceded by chaos. - Deepak Chopra (kinda feel like this one describes mcsg)

Last edited:
Reaction score
"And just like that, everything changed. At that terrible moment, in our hearts, we knew. Home was a pen. Humanity, cattle."

We always need an AOT quote!

Edit: I have a lot on a notepad on my laptop. I'll post some of them tomorrow. :p

MegaToxicTurtle

Tribute
Reaction score
I was searching up some Michael Jordan quotes and came across a good one. "Others make it happen". It shows the perspective of Michael Jordan's view on life!

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I created a quote thread a while back but it never took off ;-; hopefully this one will.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
"Under the sky, under the heavens, there is but one family.
Do not believe in styles. Style separate man. It's a process of continuing growing.
Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friend." -Huahwi, Bruce Lee.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci