• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quitting.

xX_CraftyCrafter03_Xx

Experienced
Reaction score
I am leaving mcgamer. No, not minecraft, just mcgamer. The community is amazing, don't get me wrong, but I have to move on with my life. Im hardly an active anymore, and I just don't have courage to log on and and say hi.

Now, I have a couple of people I want to thank.

Ceroria. You made me laugh and smile. Though we never talked via team speak, you were the one who put up with my bugging about the community games, even though I could never attend one :)!

Birdboy2003: You are my very best friend. We can still talk everyday though because you live next to me xD.

Goodbye everyone. I will miss you dearly.

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll miss you, I really hate to see that people is leaving today days... if you need me I'll be always here for you <3

J

District 13
Reaction score
Aww bye <3

You were on the forums a lot so you will be missed :)

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
It's so sad to see you go. :(
I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors, if you ever find yourself sad or lonely just remember that you will always have a home at MCGamer. I hope you have a wonderful and bright future.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Good luck with your future endeavors! c:

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ceroria. You made me laugh and smile. Though we never talked via team speak, you were the one who put up with my bugging about the community games, even though I could never attend one :)!
I'm so sorry I couldn't figure out a way to get you in :c

Please hang around the forums occasionally, you were such a nice and kind person c:

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
l8r sk8r

by the way u may want to tag Ceroria so he sees
No need to tag him, he sees everything anyways. Haha.

On a much sadder side of things. Another one moves on, and a good one too. You may not know it but you made an impact here, and many people don't do that.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck with whatever is next!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci