• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quitting MCSG - Defresa

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
The thing about this is, they banned you for a valid reason: being the alt of a banned player. I would side with mcsg but they aren't consistent. I know for a fact that, by now, they know lovelights is a banned alt. Yet they'd never ban him for fear the community would react negatively and cause more trouble than it solves. And he's done nothing wrong on lovelights so they think, "hey why would we need to ban him? He got mod, is good, and a prominent positive character in the mcsg community." That's biased since people like you don't get the same treatment. You lasted 700 wins and thousands of games with no offenses, yet they banned you for being nelsonawesome1. If they weren't biased, I'd side with them. Since that's not the case, I side with you. In real life, with the law, inconsistency benefits the party in persecution rendering you innocent.
Lovelights is a banned alt?

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
I haven't talked to you in sooooo long Defrasa but I'll always remember you from Element and Omega. Sucks you're banned, you were a cool guy D:

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
done!

nah man see ya defresa, had some good times with you. I still remember are first UHC win with max, me, and you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci