• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quitting [Hypr]

Matt | Hypr

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I didn't know where to put this so I put it here. Its been a pretty fun time in mcsg. I met alot of people that were really chill. But it sucks to find out about how many fake "friends" you can get. The people who you thought had your back to just turn on you in the blink of an eye. I started to mess up my reputation in this community with ddosing. I regret everything I had to do with it. I'll still be lurking around mcsg and the fourms and maybe badlion but not alot. Well im just going to shout out the people who didnt turn on me. And for people wondering I got kicked from propserous for so called "Ddos threats"

Absorbanter Thanks for sticking by my side for a long time. we can still play cs or something together. I know you don't have the best reputation but you were still a good friend to me.

John I remember talking to you 2 years ago you were so chill and still are good luck with prosperous you were one of little who didnt turn my back.

exAryu Thanks for being friends with me a year ago we stopped talking but we were still pretty good friends :)

eRmac If you even go on the fourms anymore but you were a good friend to me we dont talk as much anymore than how we used to. Thanks for being there for me.

Crinkle Thank you for being a cool guy thanks for a time in Nobility.

Spencer/po_ke You are a really good friend and im happy to have you as one still keep in touch with me.

Mikmaq Thanks for being a cool guy

SkullNinjaBoy Skull I remember talking to you along time ago and we stopped talking. We still talk but still keep in touch!

Abrasive I doubt you even go on the fourms but thanks for being my friend for sooo long I wish we can still stay in touch.

Naufal_banana821 Thanks for being a cool guy

Fire_Bubbles thanks for being a cool guy

YaBoiForbidix Thanks for being a really cool guy, you were one of my best friends for a while i hope we can still stay in touch

Afroninja609 We didn't talk alot but you were a really good friend for the time I knew you.

Marijane Thanks for being a really nice friend to me. Hope we can stay in touch.

LoganPvPsQUIK Thanks for being a cool friend. You were one of the chillest ppl i have ever talked too. I'll miss ya man!

Fake people, people who pretended to be by my side and never were.

MrTap Thanks for turning on my back real quick. I thought you were a cool kid but you turned out to be a fake person smh

pot You turned so quick on me. I thought we were chill. You turned so fast its not even funny.

Everyone reading the thread hope you have a good summer!
I may or may not come back. If I feel like I should come back I will c:
Good Luck with life everyone :>

Last edited:

Contouring

Platinum
Reaction score
Hoping for good things to come to you in the future :) Thanks for being apart of the clan community and the McGamer Network.

Caz

Platinum
Reaction score
man hyper, we go back a long time, im honestly going to miss talking to you, good luck with life my friend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci