• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question...

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I recently started playing, I have a base now, I was wondering if I should create a new faction, or just stay as a random base? I am probably going to play solo.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Play solo till a 10 man faction in full dia comes up and murders you, then quit.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Play solo till a 10 man faction in full dia comes up and murders you, then quit.
Should I create a faction, or not? :p I'm not sure, I don't want to create a solo faction, but I also don't want anyone to be able to invade my base..

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Should I create a faction, or not? :p I'm not sure, I don't want to create a solo faction, but I also don't want anyone to be able to invade my base..
Create a faction and get friends on to like get power for you then if they like never come line you can never be raided :p

J

Joel/MadDawg

You should make a faction and let random people in it *cough* me *cough*

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
It really depends whether or not you like working with a team or by yourself. Both have pros and cons.

PowerhousePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
What if ai was randomly mining and stumbled upon it...? Or maybe it's not in the ground ;)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Create a faction just for fun, but don't claim your base because it gives away your area for people wandering close - only claim a base if you can protect it from the likes of TNT etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci