• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question Answered, Thread locked

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
In the Clans and Teams section, many threads have gone a few days without posts, but that doesn't mean the clan is gone. Unless your opinion has nothing to do with that side of the forum, in which case this doesn't matter

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I totally see where you're getting at here. Sometimes, a thread gets locked way too quickly, and there are a few points I would like to clear up. For example: Someone was trying to sell an MC account on the forums, I replied saying it wasn't allowed, and another account copied my response. Someone thought it was my account, but before I could clarify, the thread got locked. I think locked threads should be separated into two categories: Threads where the question has been hastily answered and there is no need for a discussion, and others where a discussion could take place, or some misconceptions could be cleared. The 24 hour thing could apply to the latter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci