• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Question About Moderator Applications

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Kinda sad, but I guess it makes sense. However, I heard that if you get 3 or more bans, they look bypass your application entirely. So, what is the point of even having one ban if you are going to get denied?
I thought if you had 3 or more bans you were permabanned....

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
What? That doesn't make since. Same here, but I still applied. They were denied for other reasons, and this doesn't make since. Ask an admin.
I contacted multiple admins and they said I could not apply, "a ban is a ban". Weeks later I got the ban disputed but that's besides the point. :p

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
I believe that every single moderator application is taken into consideration. So, even if a person has a ban, they may still be able get moderator if the Sr. Staff think it won't be that much of an issue.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Let's be honest, unless you have tea parties with Chad, then a ban completely wipes out your chances of applying for moderator. Even if you're Shakespeare, you're going to have a rough time.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Depends on what exactly they're doing. Unfortunately, I can't disclose any specifics regarding how the staff enforces punishments.
Yeah, I should have specified. I believe you get 3 chances for hacks. No need to tell me I'm right :3 <3

Reaction score
If you get banned one time, are you completely screwed as far as getting accepted for mod?
If your ban was for a serious reason (Nodus , BSM) , then it will affect it a lot , if it is for insulting (swearing , harassing) then it may not REALLY affect it but it will in a way.

StanMiniShow

Career
Reaction score
As stated in previous replies, if you have a successful ban dispute, it will not really affect your moderator application. But it might also matter on how well you explain it in your mod app on why you broke the said rule. Also, a person without any bans might have a greater chance of acceptance compared to a person with a ban.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci