• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quest-X | My 1ST MCSG map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quavel

Diamond
Reaction score
Name Of Map: Quest-X

Lead Builder/Build Team Name: diamondz64

Game Type: Survival Games

Description Of The Map:
Quest-X is a map with a symbol when you look at it from above it says 'Q-X', the idea of the map came straight to mind. The map is about different quests in the world today. There is a space plane, a fisherman's area, a rain forest, all sorts the screen shots with show something.

Video/ScreenShots:
http://imgur.com/a/okxUQ

Cords Of Corn and Deathmatch Arena:
- Corn : X=620 Y=4 Z=-843
- DMA : X= 620 Y= 4 Z= 843

Radius of Map: 200

Download: PM ME

Last edited:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
There are two things missing in this map, which include:
  • Terraforming
  • Size
These two are the key aspects towards a successful map, put in the right context of course.
Unfortunately, if you see the border from the cornucopia, then you can easily tell it will be a small map, I would highly encourage increasing the block radius a little more, maybe being 250 to 400 blocks.

Terraforming is vitally important. The world does seem flat, which doesn't appeal to the people who play the map. Maybe add some sort of hills, or even mountains, it can also easily be done using WorldEdit.
But I really do like your placements, and as well as the trees, they look very intriguing. c:

Quavel

Diamond
Reaction score
There are two things missing in this map, which include:
  • Terraforming
  • Size
These two are the key aspects towards a successful map, put in the right context of course.
Unfortunately, if you see the border from the cornucopia, then you can easily tell it will be a small map, I would highly encourage increasing the block radius a little more, maybe being 250 to 400 blocks.

Terraforming is vitally important. The world does seem flat, which doesn't appeal to the people who play the map. Maybe add some sort of hills, or even mountains, it can also easily be done using WorldEdit.
But I really do like your placements, and as well as the trees, they look very intriguing. c:
I made this map a a year or two ago, so I was like why not upload it and see what happens.

Thanks for the feed back :)

PS. I didn't know what WE was back then :3

LegendarySkills

Tribute
Reaction score
Only 3 chest in corn (counting the one at the top)? If so it should be at least 6

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I made this map a a year or two ago, so I was like why not upload it and see what happens.

Thanks for the feed back :)

PS. I didn't know what WE was back then :3
Dang, two years ago! c:
But the map overall is pretty good, but I think you can actually improve it right on the spot, and trust me, WE is absolutely fabulous. :p

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
To be honest, the map needs a lot of terraforming and a lot of other things added then trees. The map is way too flat and needs more hills/mountains. You should add more things apart from trees as it makes the map more unique.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't like it.
Trees everywhere, flat world, only 3/4 costructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci