• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell new 12 people

J03yo84

Tribute
Reaction score
Me and many other of my friends aren't very happy with the new 12 people who have to join in order to play... People barely even play Quarter Quell since there is MCSG, therefor it's extremely hard to get people to join. Please can you put it back to 6? It was perfectly fine before and I don't really see why it was changed. Also, there's usually no one in a lobby when I join, therefor with the low amount of people, people will be convinced not to join because of the lack of people and maybe just wasting their time. 12 people to start the game works on MCSG because there are so many people who play, prior to Quarter Quell that's barely gets that much people. Please can you change it back?

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe not six because you could win-farm, but maybe 8! I think 8 is good because it is not really small, but it isn't too big.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci