• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell Disasters

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The jabber jays are straight up terrifying. I was in a teamspeak with 6, 7 people and as soon as they began, at least 4 people with their volume loud started screaming.
It's both a blessing and a curse that they literally didn't make me flinch. I'm already used to those ghast noises >.>

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
It's both a blessing and a curse that they literally didn't make me flinch. I'm already used to those ghast noises >.>
It didn't bother me because I had my volume down. But the screams..

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
I've played one game and won that game, and I don't really think I encountered any disasters.

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I always go for the 10th or 9th hours as it gives me the most time I explore without having to worry about the disasters

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
I always go for the 10th or 9th hours as it gives me the most time I explore without having to worry about the disasters
But there could amazing chest routes from 2-6 ;-;

Oliver_Hill

Diamond
Reaction score
when your in spawn you can tell where the disasters are because the redstone lamps next to the black "pillars" (no clue what their actually called) are lit up also each disaster lasts for 60 in-game minutes by looking at the scoreboard it says game time so from camping in spawn you can tell what the disaster is (from this thread) where it is and how long it will last for.
hope this helped anyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci