• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell: Chest Route Tactic

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Some of my friends have asked me to make this thread and I hope others will find it helpful to.

Mainly his thread will be talking about the quarter quell chest route Tati , now this is just for me and this may be not the case for you but I would love to share my tactics with you for the purpose of players getting better at quarter quell. Also remember this attic only applies to the Catching Fire quarter quell map.

This thread is also only informing people who do not have routes on quarter quell.

When you first teleport into the arena from the lobby take a big look at your surroundings. Notice the amount of players there are, unless you are a really good jumper and sprinter I would not go for the cornucopia, out of those 30 seconds in the grace period you would have a better bet heading for the trees where you would get a weapon and if in the right direction multiple tier 2's. When I head behind me I usually find the vines that are attached to the big trees, these usually have tier 2's or double tier 1's. Then keep moving and find every chest you see. Then once your at the end of the map go in a circle starting from the left of the right. You may run into a disaster and depending on what it is remain calm, if you are smart the disasters don't usually kill you. When you are moving in the circle find as many chests as you can, there are many tier 2 chests near the border of the map(from my experience). This thread is not about pvp so I you run into players I personally cannot teach how to deal with them effectively. On quarter quell also your best bet is to stay defensive. Now once you have gotten a good deal of chest U would move inwards for more chests, I would try to find the double tier 2 chest that is right on the beach but I don't know exactly where but I know it is a small tree that holds the chest.

This is usually the method I use and use It during every single game and I am usually successful and finding some really well done tier 2 chests.

Right now at the moment quarter quell is having some mayor glitches so you may be unable to play quarter quell for a while, but when it is ready and it reopens then remember my tactic if you don't have a chest route.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Please no hate on this thread, if you do not like my tactic then you don't have to be so un-kind or rude when going about the situation:)

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
Good effort young lad! (Don't ask me why I use that type of language) :):D Nice thread.

Firecharlie

Spectator
Reaction score
I was actually thinking about trying out this gamemode as I tend to just play on SG. I will take this guide into account!

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I don't play QQ much but will definitely use it if I do! c:

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
I'd use this if.. People played quater quell D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads