• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell Bugs/Glitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hi! I'm Laminas and this is just a thread reporting the bugs/glitches currently on Quarter Quell as of 2/19/15.

Bugs
First off, with the maps Catching Fire and Drifting Shores, they're both fun to play on in my opinion however Catching Fire is more of a map that just crashes and lags a lot for many players. With the first bug, Catching Fire creates many lag for players when played, the map also have a very "unique" deathmatch arena. The deathmatch arena's lightning radius (Come back to spawn thingy :p) zaps you everywhere so the only way to win in that map is basically if you shoot someone or eat the most gapples in deathmatch. The second bug in Quarter Quell involve's Drifting Shores deathmatch as well. The lightning there is a little better but it still hits you after deathmatch starts making players take 2 hearts of damage forcing them to run to the opposite side of where they started or to the middle. The final bug is how some games/lobbies in Quarter Quell start in the lobby. This makes it so that the players who do participate in the lobby game must run to the weapons in the item frames obtaining the axes, swords, and bows.
(This has not happened once but numerous times)

Minor glitches

Sometimes lobby crashes mid-game or before game starts
Weapons area may have iron axe on the ground
No disaster for one segment (Used to be fire; created lag)

*Thank you for reading this report on the bugs/glitches MCGamer Staff, I do not know if developers have already been informed of these issues so I created this thread to make sure that these issues may get fixed in the issue.
*Quarter Quell Tributes: If I have missed any other bugs/glitches, please inform me so that the MCGamer staff can work their hardest to fix these problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci