• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quarter Quell: Basic Things You Should Know

Lumayo

Tribute
Reaction score
What is quarter quell? Quarter quell is based on The Hunger Games Catching Fire. The game is mostly about surviving and finding chests hoping to survive till the deathmatch. It is quite similar to minecraft survival games just with a few twists.

Disasters

One of the main things you should know is the disasters that occur every minute. The disasters and there times are:
First Disaster: Blood Rain
Second Disaster: Poison Gas
Third Disaster: Skeleton Jockeys
Fourth Disaster: Jabberjays
Fifth Disaster: Falling Logs
Sixth Disaster: Giant Zombie
Seventh Disaster: Forest Fire
Eighth Disaster: Creepers
Ninth Disaster: Sunburn
Tenth Disaster: TNT
Eleventh Disaster: Silverfish
Twelfth Disaster: Lightning

Chests

There are 3 types of chests you can find in Quarter Quell that are:
1. Tier 1's (Likely)
2. Tier 2's (Less likely)
3. Tier 3's (Rare)

Tier 1's include: Food, Mostly uncooked (Exceptions to potatoes), Swords (Wood and stone), Rod, Bow, Armour (Leather) and other craftable things (Iron, Gold, Flint, Feathers, Sticks, Bowl)

Tier 2's include: Cooked food, Swords (Stone), Flint and steels, Armour (Chain, Gold, Iron), craftable things (Iron and diamond)

Tier 3's include: Tnt, Swords (Iron and I think stone), Tier 2 things and enchantment bottles

There is only one map so far created for quarter quell and that is the classic map.

Steps to Playing Quarter Quell

1. Once you start the game you will jump into the water and head to spawn, Once there check the chests as all are tier 2.

2. Next run away from spawn knowing there is a grace period for 60 seconds after the game starts (No one can kill during the grace period) Look for chests.

3. If you have enough to craft something like a sword or arrows then I suggest go to spawn and craft it. If you are crafting a flint and steel I suggest you do it in your 2x2 crafting table when you press e on your keyboard.

4. Once there is only 3 tribute left there will be a sixty second countdown. After this you will be teleported to spawn where you will have to right the remaining tributes till one tribute remains. (Don't run away from spawn otherwise you will get struck by lightning and most likely die. Also use your Bow when another tribute is in the water as they aren't as able to move as quickly.

I hope this has helped you tributes and remember may the odds be ever in your favour

J

Jlioner

very helpful thread for newbies, I think :)
gl and may the odds be ever in ur favor :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci