• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quantum Account || Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
This is still breaking the rules. I will have to ask Ceroria to lock again ;~;

PrivateGaminq

Quantum
Reaction score
So I cant giveaway my account cause I am nice and I am quitting? That's wierd...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So I cant giveaway my account cause I am nice and I am quitting? That's wierd...
You're not allowed to sell your account over our network. You can advertise it on YouTube, Twitter, Skype, wherever, but we don't allow people to advertise that they're selling their account.

Thread locked again. I hope you understand why we can't let people sell their accounts here because some people will scam, and we don't want to be involved with any "he scammed me and advertised it on the forums" cause in that case we're in trouble.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm realy sorry for the confusion. You are allowed to give your account away as long as it's not through advertisement of other things like your YouTube and whatnot. This thread will remain open, I read some stuff wrong.

Apologies for that mix up and thanks to Skillexio for correcting me :)

Enter away guys!

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm still not sure about this, I mean if you're giving the account away, why do we have to comment our in-game name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci