• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Quake pro.

F

FatPandasFTW

Do you have to be more direct with your hits when you have quake pro on?

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Quake pro just makes everything more stretched out. The hitboxes do not change, though it may seem so, since every block is more stretched.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Why'd you steal egrodo's avatar?
You could of just posted that on his profile. :p

Yes, I think you do. But, if you get used to it you won't notice a difference, because I now PvP great on Quake Pro and terrible on Normal.

M

MrKorrenian

Quake pro gives you " Tunnel Vision" It came from the game Quake. It doesn't do anything but give you different vision. I personally don't use it due to it being bad for YT.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Quake pro gives you " Tunnel Vision" It came from the game Quake. It doesn't do anything but give you different vision. I personally don't use it due to it being bad for YT.
I agree with this, however is quake pro recommended for PvP? Personally, I use 90.

M

MrKorrenian

I agree with this, however is quake pro recommended for PvP? Personally, I use 90.
Many PVP'ers tell me they jumped in pvp skill when they began to use it. I don't think anyone knows why it helps just does.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Many PVP'ers tell me they jumped in pvp skill when they began to use it. I don't think anyone knows why it helps just does.
I might try it out, however you are right about it looking bad for YouTube :p

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
You know you can make FOV go above Quake Pro?
Go into .minecraft folder, then go to your options.txt.
Scroll down until you find FOV and set it to a value higher than 1.0. (1.0 is QP)
#ophorizontalviewFTW

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Quakeprone is the only viewing you should use. All others are four noobs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci