• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QQ Map Contest

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
I'd like to wish all the contestants the very best of luck and I am really excited to see the great builds of our community. In addition, I am very pleased to have been asked to judge, so may the odds be ever in your favour :).

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
I see..
Let's start placing some blocks then!
I think 2 weeks is a little to short, but it should be a great challange to build a map in such a short period of time.
Good luck to all the builders! I can't wait to see all the new QQ maps.

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
Will the top three all be added? Because I don't think it's that fair if you built a map and you only get iron donor for it :p just saying

J

Jojo

Will the top three all be added? Because I don't think it's that fair if you built a map and you only get iron donor for it :p just saying
yeah true. But if the top 3 are added, shouldn't they all get VIP then - just like everyone, who builded a Map which gets added to the servers?

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Well this gives an even higher chance for people's maps to get recognised. If we gave everyone VIP, it wouldn't be very important anymore, now would it?

We currently have exactly 350 VIPs (side note, we have exactly 115 moderators). So if we were to give all of them VIP, 1st place would become worthless as everyone receives the same prize.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci