• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

QQ Catching Fire Enchanting Table

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
I am not sure about this but apparently, there is no enchanting table on QQ Catching Fire. If this is the case, could some admin please add a few. Otherwise, the bottles of enchanting are useless on the map. Thank you!
If there is an enchanting table already, could someone please give me the co-ordinates? I am not so sure so yeah...

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Things like Crafting Tables, enchantment tables, dispensers and furnaces are all options, and not mandatory, so if the map maker wants to add them, they will add them, if not, you won't see them! :)

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
Things like Crafting Tables, enchantment tables, dispensers and furnaces are all options, and not mandatory, so if the map maker wants to add them, they will add them, if not, you won't see them! :)
That's odd, seeing in QQ there are special chests that ontain enchanting bottles :p You'd think there would be an Enchanting Table :p

Zarx238

Survivor
Reaction score
It is strange that you do get EXP bottles but yet not an enchanting table. I have come across this but it never really was an issue to me XD
Hopefully Dave or someone else could see if they could fix the maps. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci