• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pyro Changes in MCCTF2

Ink_Incorporated

Spectator
Reaction score
In MCTF2, the pyro class was just released. The pyro works very uniquely in comparison to other classes. You don't have an acutal gun. Your fire axe represents your flamethrower, but you have to hit people to use it, and you can compression blast with it. Pyro is very unique, but I have a few changes to request.

Give pyro a flare gun. The flare gun will be an iron hoe just like the guns for every other class, and it fires a slow moving projectile. Not super slow, but slow. It will do impressive damage to targets that are already on fire.

Reduce the armor on pyro. Pyro should be around 160% health now that this will give pyro a good ranged option.

Reaction score
I agree that Pyro needs a buff (both Pyro and Demo are limited range, hard to use and weak targets) but not in the way you suggest. Everytime you swing your axe (don't need to connect) you shoot fire right in front of you (not long range, it disappears immediately). If it makes contact with a player it does damage and lights them on fire.

flooop1459

Spectator
Reaction score
I'd like to report a user RyanM03. This is because in one of the maps he immediately chooses pyro, runs to our spawn and starts shooting fire at us, we have all tried both teams to stop him but he doesn't. My request make pyro less op and ban RyanM03

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci