• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

---PVP tips and pointer---

Should i start out soloing or teaming?

• Teaming

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Soloing

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
All you need to have to win is good gear, good PvP skills, and strategies. Use a lot of Flint n Steel. I'm not the best PvPer but flint n steel has given me many, many wins.

AkFortySeven12

Survivor
Reaction score
I may not have the most wins or be the best pvper, but I will still try to help by making this detailed. The FIRST thing you want to do is establish good chestroutes. When I say good I mean routes with a multitude of both Tier 1's and Tier 2's. You also want a route that not many people go on so you have a better chance of getting the actual chests while still getting corn. If your route is popular then you want to skip corn.

The SECOND thing is to practice your pvp. Go on servers like roxbot.com to practice because you want to have good pvp skills. You can't just get chests and be the noob that gets killed by the noob with a wooden axe when you have full iron. Roxbot is good for fishing rod tactic practice and bow skills. I dont know any other practice servers that have flint and steel so sorry about that. But besides that you just want to get better at pvp tactics like strafing, flint and steel, bows, and fishing rod. In pvp if you don't have good FPS then you want to install a mod called Optifine. It helps reduce lag and such. And dont use a trackpad if you have a laptop. Get a WIRED mouse.

The THIRD thing that is controversial is to team. At your stage you seem to be new to the servers and you are not used to playing solo. After you have teamed and won a couple matches and have some experience under your belt then you can play solo. Thats my advice. And you could also join the Teamspeak of MCSG. The ip is ts.mcsg.in.

Thats about all I can think of off the top of my head. I will make any edits if I think of something.
Hope this helps. And the reason this is such a long post is that I am trying to be more active in the forums seeing as I play MCSG pretty much everyday seeing as it is summer.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Unuxon and i just started playing yesterday and got my first two wins, I was hoping that i could gather some tips and pointers from around the community so i can learn more about PVP and how to do better at it. It would be great if i could get any types of tips on how to go about with teaming, soloing,tactics,skills and maybe someone to join a game with me and tell me how i'm doing at PVP. If you read my post yesterday about my first day, then you'll know it said i watched ThatOneTomahawk and Blamph, So i understand the basics of PVP. Alright well any tips pointers, or tactics would be great Thanks for reading!

I also figured out that i can make a poll with the post so i made one go ahead and vote!
Wow! Already 4 wins and over 1000 bounty! Feat work!!! Took me forever for my first win AND 1000 bounty lol.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Wow! Already 4 wins and over 1000 bounty! Feat work!!! Took me forever for my first win AND 1000 bounty lol.

Oh wow well thanks for noticing and reassuring me that im doing ok.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
I may not have the most wins or be the best pvper, but I will still try to help by making this detailed. The FIRST thing you want to do is establish good chestroutes. When I say good I mean routes with a multitude of both Tier 1's and Tier 2's. You also want a route that not many people go on so you have a better chance of getting the actual chests while still getting corn. If your route is popular then you want to skip corn.

The SECOND thing is to practice your pvp. Go on servers like roxbot.com to practice because you want to have good pvp skills. You can't just get chests and be the noob that gets killed by the noob with a wooden axe when you have full iron. Roxbot is good for fishing rod tactic practice and bow skills. I dont know any other practice servers that have flint and steel so sorry about that. But besides that you just want to get better at pvp tactics like strafing, flint and steel, bows, and fishing rod. In pvp if you don't have good FPS then you want to install a mod called Optifine. It helps reduce lag and such. And dont use a trackpad if you have a laptop. Get a WIRED mouse.

The THIRD thing that is controversial is to team. At your stage you seem to be new to the servers and you are not used to playing solo. After you have teamed and won a couple matches and have some experience under your belt then you can play solo. Thats my advice. And you could also join the Teamspeak of MCSG. The ip is ts.mcsg.in.

Thats about all I can think of off the top of my head. I will make any edits if I think of something.
Hope this helps. And the reason this is such a long post is that I am trying to be more active in the forums seeing as I play MCSG pretty much everyday seeing as it is summer.

Thanks for the tips, this is exactly what i made the thread for (before i knew there was strategy section).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci