• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PvP Tips 1v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLKitty

Diamond
Reaction score
LOVE HOW U TALK! But yes he did teach me how to strafe after I learned my bow skills. By the way this guy I've been talking about is my brother. Are you from the Rebals? Is a guy on the rebals name csy?

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
LOVE HOW U TALK! But yes he did teach me how to strafe after I learned my bow skills. By the way this guy I've been talking about is Salamancer101. Are you from the Rebals? Is a guy on the rebals name csy?
*Rebels ;-;

SLKitty

Diamond
Reaction score
Ask any questions? I'm open. Also if any 1 is looking for a avatar or skin please go to Cat's epic avatar and skin designs.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Î hâvê â qûêstîôn.
Whât dô yôû (SLKîttŷ) thînk îs môrê êffêctîvê, stâfîng ôr blôckhîttîng?

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
Î hâvê â qûêstîôn.
Well of course she'll say block hitting because stafing isn't a thing #typosareannoying

SLKitty

Diamond
Reaction score
Î hâvê â qûêstîôn.
Did you mean to say strafing? If you did then I would say strafing because block hitting is usually used only when you are in a small space. Unlike strafing where you can do that any where. To me strafing AND block hitting should be encouraged!

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I love how half of this thread is arguing over nothing.

Anyways, if you want to get better at PvP, I suggest you either watch some YouTube videos, go on a variety of PvP-related servers, or just play a lot of games. Going on TeamSpeak and playing with many different people is also a great way to learn. You will get better at PvP, it just takes some time!

SLKitty

Diamond
Reaction score
LAWL. hey if you guys need some avatar or skins you can chetch out my shop. Its called Cat's Epic Skin abd Avatar designs!

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Most of the thread isn't related to the topic :p

I was pretty bad at pvp when I first started - I chose to work on one skill on a PvP server (Let me know if you want the IP), which was with a bow and arrow, which has really helped me get to where I am (180-odd wins or so). A bow and arrow can be used to damage an opponent first, giving you the upper hand early, or can be used to finish them off if they run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci