• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PvP SMP :P

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
PvP SMP
Hey guys, Shadow here. And today, I am starting an SMP! :D This SMP stands for Survival MultiPlayer. This will be hosted on my server. If you guys need any frame of reference on what an SMP is, search up Cube SMP. This is basically what we're doing. Except, with a little twist :p There will be things like 1v1s! Maybe like, "I bet you 2 diamonds I can beat you in a 1v1". And, if the people agree, it's a fight. Whoever wins, gets the reward :p Although, it doesn't have to be PvP. I'm also really let-going. This means that if you somehow break the rules, I'll just let it go most of the time. There will be an Application you will have to fill out. I hope you apply for this SMP! :D Again, this is hosted by me, and on my server. If there is a PvP Challenge, you can decide whether to use what you have, or use what the others want to make it even. Good luck, and I hope you apply! :D

Application
What is your IGN?:
What is your IRL Name?:
YouTube Channel link?:
Subscriber Count? (Over 50):
Are you cool?:
Paragraph on why you want in?:
Skype ID?:

- Chris or Shadow!​
If you are accepted, add me on skype. chris.aguirre20 Or, I can just add you :D

Members online

No members online now.