• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PVP Server in Asia

RoyalCraft

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi, I recently moved to East Asia and I noticed that there aren't many pvp servers in Asia. Could you suggest a few pvp servers in East Asia? I'm not talking about servers in Europe, North America, or Australia. I get 200+ ping to all of these servers, and my wifi is great. North America, Australia, and Europe are pretty much on the other side of the world and I have to ride an airplane for at least 10 hours to go to any of these places. Please suggest a popular server (20+ players) in Asia (Korea, Japan, Singapore, etc.) that has a good system. Thank you.

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
I mean Kohi has an AS server, but that's all I know personally >_<

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I live in Hong Kong and my connection to the MCSG AU server is not bad at all. Also, it's MCSG so it's amazing! Highly recommended.

RoyalCraft

Spectator
Reaction score
I live in Hong Kong and my connection to the MCSG AU server is not bad at all. Also, it's MCSG so it's amazing! Highly recommended.
Thanks for the suggestion but as I said before, I get 200+ ping to every region on Earth other than Asia. I'll try out kohi.asia, though.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
I also believe the Orchestra Network is located in Asia. It's a great PVP server, especially if you have the intentions to improve at PVP!

GameOTron640

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm Asian and I live in the India (no need to h8 -.-), I get 130+ ping to mcsg when my internet is not screwing things up, rn I'm getting 250 ms i cri

RoyalCraft

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm Asian and I live in the India (no need to h8 -.-), I get 130+ ping to mcsg when my internet is not screwing things up, rn I'm getting 250 ms i cri
As I've said before, I live in East Asia. This equals 200+ ping to every MCSG server.
I mean Kohi has an AS server, but that's all I know personally >_<
Kohi is an awesome suggestion. However, I'm looking for popular servers with good survival games systems.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci