• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Puzzle change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevMill

Spectator
Reaction score
You could make the noteblock puzzle open with the mockingjay whistle since it's pretty much impossible to figure out if you don't have it memorized.

billy

Tribute
Reaction score
Well that would put an advantage on anybody who has read the book or seen the movie

billy

Tribute
Reaction score
well that would be unfair to people who love the server but cant see the movie then go up to it then go what the heck is this is that

Jackson

Tribute
Reaction score
well that would be unfair to people who love the server but cant see the movie then go up to it then go what the heck is this is that
I believe if they are playing a hunger games map they should know some backstory

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
No, i figured out the puzzle instantly. all it required was an app on my phone and a little abstract thinking. i'd never seen someone open it before so i was so pleased when i worked it out, but of course the chest didn't have what i really wanted, a damn sword!!!
and i agree with billy, making it a sound that was only produced in the movie (which might not even be close to the sound the author first envisioned) would be unfair to those who couldn't or didn't go see it. the survival games is based on the theme from the book, not an exact replica. otherwise we'd have to go through training prior to each match and there would need to be some kind of gamesmaster present to increase the excitement during boring parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci