• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Purple Cobras - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

norverified

Platinum
Reaction score
•Minecraft Name: SnipahTriickz / SnipahTrickz
•Wins: SnipahTrickz 8/27 SnipahTriickz 57/158
•W/L ratio (In percentage form): idk
•Donator: no
•Way of communication: Skype and TS
•Skype/TS name: Skype is James.klarich1
•Self Rating at MCSG (1-10: 8
•Strengths: sword, getting crits
•Weaknesses: idk
•Would you fit in with the clan?: yes
•Have you been in any previous clans?: Kharizma, Finesse, Ping, Inferno, Eclipse
•Why do you think you would be a benefit towards the clan: cos im a god
•{Insert Poem Here} dont have any rip
denied for suspicion of superstar

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
•Have you been in any previous clans?: Kharizma, Finesse, Ping, Inferno, Eclipse
streghts been boosted ??!?!?!

wtf2shens

Career
Reaction score
Hi there, sorry for the somewhat late reply. I've suddenly stopped receiving notifications from this thread and was only alerted to this application by an anonymous member of this clan, let's get started shall we?

This time I've decided to take a step back from my usual methods and analyse your application with not only my opinion, but I'm also going to take another opinion and compare it with my own to see if your application is deemed acceptable. At the end we'll give your application a rating from 1/10, actually I'll put it in percentage form because every person who applies for this clan is incapable of writing down percentages, honest to god how are you in high school without knowing what a percentage is? Bonus points to all future applicants if they know what a percentage is!

First of all, I'm assuming you come from a Call of Duty background with the name SnipahTrickz and this isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's just I'd have hoped your Call of Duty days would have taught you a thing or two about bowing, which in your strengths completely contradicts the opinion I had going, well that's a shame but this doesn't really mean anything, let's keep going.

I'm pleasantly surprised, this is the first application that I've replied to which actually says no to donator instead of replying with regular or grass (haha no you're not funny for saying grass). So far, I'm not ashamed with the application you've presented to me.

Moving to your strengths and weaknesses, your name really contradicts your skills. I would have appreciated it if you changed your name to "Icanclickinastraightline" or "Mypingallowsmetogetrespectablehits" you know, I would have even accepted "JeSuisDarkrai". But unfortunately, your weaknesses is your main fault in your application. Saying "idk" as you have phrased it means you don't truly know yourself. As the majority of youngsters creating their hip Minecraft clans and putting a quote they pulled from Google Images, I decided I'd do the same to yours. Behold, this quote I found when I googled weakness quotes. "You are strong when you know your weaknesses. You are beautiful when you appreciate your flaws. You are wise when you learn from your mistakes." A more acceptable answer in the future would have been "I don't have weaknesses, I'm probably the best player in AU."

Now here's the interesting part. You claim you'd get along with our clan members, explain this one then.

denied for suspicion of superstar
streghts been boosted ??!?!?!
These fair gentleman that belong to our society deem you as unacceptable to join, now why would people who you'd fit in with and form friendships with say things such as these to your application? Checkmate atheists.

And now, since you decided to not write a poem for us or even Google a poem for us, I can only judge you on why you think you'd benefit this clan? Because you're god? Ha, really. Don't make me laugh. God knows how to do percentages, learning basic math pays off kids.

And as such I'll have to deny your application, on a scale of 1-10 you'd score 3 or 30% if you know what a percentage is. My other clan member acknowledging gives your application a score of 4, or 40%. Thanks for applying, but please learn basic 8th grade math before applying again.

Reaction score
Hi there, sorry for the somewhat late reply. I've suddenly stopped receiving notifications from this thread and was only alerted to this application by an anonymous member of this clan, let's get started shall we?

This time I've decided to take a step back from my usual methods and analyse your application with not only my opinion, but I'm also going to take another opinion and compare it with my own to see if your application is deemed acceptable. At the end we'll give your application a rating from 1/10, actually I'll put it in percentage form because every person who applies for this clan is incapable of writing down percentages, honest to god how are you in high school without knowing what a percentage is? Bonus points to all future applicants if they know what a percentage is!

First of all, I'm assuming you come from a Call of Duty background with the name SnipahTrickz and this isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's just I'd have hoped your Call of Duty days would have taught you a thing or two about bowing, which in your strengths completely contradicts the opinion I had going, well that's a shame but this doesn't really mean anything, let's keep going.

I'm pleasantly surprised, this is the first application that I've replied to which actually says no to donator instead of replying with regular or grass (haha no you're not funny for saying grass). So far, I'm not ashamed with the application you've presented to me.

Moving to your strengths and weaknesses, your name really contradicts your skills. I would have appreciated it if you changed your name to "Icanclickinastraightline" or "Mypingallowsmetogetrespectablehits" you know, I would have even accepted "JeSuisDarkrai". But unfortunately, your weaknesses is your main fault in your application. Saying "idk" as you have phrased it means you don't truly know yourself. As the majority of youngsters creating their hip Minecraft clans and putting a quote they pulled from Google Images, I decided I'd do the same to yours. Behold, this quote I found when I googled weakness quotes. "You are strong when you know your weaknesses. You are beautiful when you appreciate your flaws. You are wise when you learn from your mistakes." A more acceptable answer in the future would have been "I don't have weaknesses, I'm probably the best player in AU."

Now here's the interesting part. You claim you'd get along with our clan members, explain this one then.

These fair gentleman that belong to our society deem you as unacceptable to join, now why would people who you'd fit in with and form friendships with say things such as these to your application? Checkmate atheists.

And now, since you decided to not write a poem for us or even Google a poem for us, I can only judge you on why you think you'd benefit this clan? Because you're god? Ha, really. Don't make me laugh. God knows how to do percentages, learning basic math pays off kids.

And as such I'll have to deny your application, on a scale of 1-10 you'd score 3 or 30% if you know what a percentage is. My other clan member acknowledging gives your application a score of 4, or 40%. Thanks for applying, but please learn basic 8th grade math before applying again.
keyboard warrior comfirm

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score

oo gg

6block

Gold
Reaction score
hey it's entertaining, i love doing it too. please more people apply
Minecraft Name: darkrai203
•Wins: 1
•W/L ratio (In percentage form): no you
•Donator: does club penguin subscription count?
•Way of communication: toaster pc
•Skype/TS name: god (the p is silent)
•Self Rating at MCSG (1-10: 8/8
•Strengths: Posting bad applications.
•Weaknesses: wtf2shens
•Would you fit in with the clan?: yes i do like ham
•Have you been in any previous clans?: only on poptropica ;-;
•Why do you think you would be a benefit towards the clan: "cos im god" - Superstar 2015
•{Insert Poem here}
Poem

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: darkrai203
•Wins: 1
•W/L ratio (In percentage form): no you
•Donator: does club penguin subscription count?
•Way of communication: toaster pc
•Skype/TS name: god (the p is silent)
•Self Rating at MCSG (1-10: 8/8
•Strengths: Posting bad applications.
•Weaknesses: wtf2shens
•Would you fit in with the clan?: yes i do like ham
•Have you been in any previous clans?: only on poptropica ;-;
•Why do you think you would be a benefit towards the clan: "cos im god" - Superstar 2015
•{Insert Poem here}
Poem
Omg so funni dude 8/8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci