• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Purple Cobras - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to very damnable evidence against boostings and general distaste from the community and clan members, he has been kicked out of the clan.

IN FUTURE, I do not want to see these kind of posts. I thank you for letting me know, however I had already seen the evidence hours before and was already dealing with him. I would rather for people to pm me instead of unintentionally trying to start flame.

FadeAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Due to very damnable evidence against boostings and general distaste from the community and clan members, he has been kicked out of the clan.

IN FUTURE, I do not want to see these kind of posts. I thank you for letting me know, however I had already seen the evidence hours before and was already dealing with him. I would rather for people to pm me instead of unintentionally trying to start flame.
Cam you can thank me later and all the other members. #Deanstrikesagain ;)
And my boi ronan you can give me the biggest thanks later.

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score

No problem :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci