• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge was the worst movie ever

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I saw it last night, and it was actually a very enjoyable film. And to the OP, that's some pretty bad reasoning, just saying it's terrible because you thought you knew how it was going to end (which I think is bull by the way, nobody predicted it) doesn't make it a bad film. It's not like it's a masterpiece, but it was pretty darn entertaining.
Agreed, it wasn't amazing bit it wasn't horrible.
I must have gone crazy
:(

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
It's like most modern-day thrillers, they get advertised to the bone, and when the movie comes out, you only get half of what you expected.

I'm basing this off of reviews, 41% on Rotten Tomatoes doesn't sound too promising to me, but I need to go see it for myself, cause I thought the plot was a bit intriguing, and I've only seen the trailer a billion times on YouTube adds.

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
It seems like this movie is like Tower Heist in a way, the movie itself is nothing very good, but it is still pretty enjoyable. Then again, I've never seen The Purge so I may be wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci