• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headshot1070

Tribute
Reaction score
1.) Clan Name:teamklutch
2.) Clan Leader Name (s): griffingriff8
3.) How many players:4v4
4.) First to 3 or 5:5
5.) Date & Time:now
6.) Do you agree with our regulations? y add mt skype Crosshat1000RealOne

Headshot1070

Tribute
Reaction score
first u rage beacuz supossibly we hack? now u wanna battle us whil recording then fine

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
first u rage beacuz supossibly we hack? now u wanna battle us whil recording then fine
First we battled you guys.... 1-0 then next round you said DQ so we went back to 1-0 then won again. 2-0 then you guys said post pone, honestly?! You think your earning a good rep by DQING other clans for no good reason?

ashishkin1

Tribute
Reaction score
If you think you can "Beat us" that easily then clan battle us 6v6 tomorrow and record the entire thing. We won and you guys put Dq because you don't know how to take a loss, now change it.

Edit: http://gyazo.com/69aeee3a02455cfa61d93d99ac1d829b you skipped straight to the third offense because a randy targeted you guys one round. I'm done... Either take the battle off and put it as we're winning 2-0 and postponed as it should be, or we win by default. And we only played three rounds and you guys didn't complain until the third round that the randy was following, therefore you can't just skip to a full DQ. Now change it, we won.
You can leave this thread now

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
First we battled you guys.... 1-0 then next round you said DQ so we went back to 1-0 then won again. 2-0 then you guys said post pone, honestly?! You think your earning a good rep by DQING other clans for no good reason?
I understand that you and your clan are angry. I was out airsoftting all day, so I have no Idea what happened. Please leave our thread. If you want to TALK about it in a CIVIL way, hop on our TS. Flaming our thread makes your clan look bad.

Headshot1070

Tribute
Reaction score
we only went one round and u already called hax and fightinf someone out of spawn is a dq in rules so yea and we won fair yet u guys wouldnt take a loss we dont hack were leget now u want a rematch then we well continue from last round witch is 1-0 were winning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci