• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWickedGamerr

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: TheWickedGamerr
2.) Age: 17
3.) Wins: 400+ with alts
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: yea
5.) Skype username: Mod-santy3
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
7.) PVP Strengths:
Fns , bow , Fish rod , And strafing
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Hackers
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 8
10.) How would you help Purge?: idk
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: i want to rejoin purge and im very sorry that i left i know it was a mistake.. i love you and bbye
12.) Were you Invited?: Yes

Kewnan

Platinum
Reaction score
Please just you and your clan mates stop commenting on our thread. Thanks! Have a great day.
You guys are awesome and all I am saying is I would love to see the loss and I will get all of our clan off your thread for ever. (Unless it is for a battle)

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
You guys are awesome and all I am saying is I would love to see the loss and I will get all of our clan off your thread for ever. (Unless it is for a battle)
I really don't care if you're trying to be nice, do NOT post on this thread again about the battle. You have been told enough times to take this to a PM. Moderators will be involved if you post about this again on OUR thread.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
I really don't care if you're trying to be nice, do NOT post on this thread again about the battle. You have been told enough times to take this to a PM. Moderators will be involved if you post about this again on OUR thread.
Omfg read my post like 5 pages ago,someone from this clan already delt with that post.Having 3-5 ppl quote flame is ridiculous and un-needed your just risking getting your thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci