• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys this has been the best time of my life. I remember when I first joined #Instinct. That day I didn't go to school cause I was sick. I wanted to join a clan really bad, meet new people, make new friends. I tried another clan that a friend of mine did, but it din't work out really good. After the clan disbanded I started searching in the Forums. I saw the thread and I thought damn this looks really good. Parwez added me on skype and then we started talking and his mic was messed up, so I thoguht he was trying to imitate Darth Vader's voice or something, it was funny. Then the clan started growing up soooooo fast, it was crazy. A lot of really good PvPers joined the clan.People that when I saw them during lobbys and games I was like wow that guy is really good or look at those stats. I met a lot of people that were like Idols for me and know that they are my friends I can say that they are the best people ever. After that we started working together. I am so glad our clan is a well known clan in MCSG community. Keep it up guys!

-Parwez: Without you anything would have happened. You gave me a chance to be part of something big. And I will always be really thankful for that. You are an amazing owner, you know how to cheer us up in every single scrim/clan battle that we play. It doesn't matter If we are loosing or winning. You keep us together. I will love you forever <3

-WATIII: I love that you are a really mature person and you keep the calm when everyone is panic. You know how to make the right choice. Keep it up bro.

-Afroninja: I remember when I was with you in a game even before we both joined #Instinct pretty much at the same time, that was so cool. You are super funny and an amazing PvPer. Really fun to play with. Even before I talked to you your name killed me :).

-TopBandit: What am I gonna say about you. You are a beast PvPing even when your McDonald's conexion. I feel ya bro. I met you long time ago before you joined the clan and you were like my idol. Besides being an amazing PvPer you are one of the funniest persons I know. Keep it up in the leaderboards!

-Educating: Super good PvPer. He would destroy you before oyu even see him. He just goes around teaching PvP to everyone. Educating we could say.

-Qyxr: The weirdest name I have ever seen. I love your voice :3. Thanks a lot for helping me out being Captain you did a really good job and I am really glad you joined the clan.

-Michael: I knew you before you joined the clan. You are really funny, I aint kidding, and really skilled ( Yeah your last video was sweet). You have to work on no raging that much as you probably knew already. Just look forward and forget what happened. I am sure you are gonna be an amazing Captain. I can tell.

- Baccca: My first clan battle was against you man I can remember it. You are such a tryhard bro haha. You are really good at PvP ( you should be with all those games played) jk man <3. You are funny and I love when I talk to you on ts. I havent heard anything about you lately man.

-_Freezy: One of the first ones, I have known you for a long time and I can tell I love playing with you, you are amazing bro. Keep it up.

-xSwiftyHD: My I'm racist and I should feel bad, You are way funny bro, dont change man. I remember when you had your account cardenas_torito and we started singing cardenas torio, cardenas torito. It was sooooo funny haha. Keep it up with your GFX you are really good at it man ( teach Parwez he sucks) jk :3

-Junior: I love your voice bro. You are such a good PvPer, I bet oyu are one of the first ones. You are super funny haha. Keep it up with your youtube. I will be active on ther <3.

-Push_Up_Elephant: What amI gonna say about an Elephant doing a push up, it is just amazing. To be honest with you, I played a game with you before you joined the clan. I killed you and I took a screeshoot of that, cause I thought you were really good. I was right you are a really good PvPer keep it up man.

-Mendoza: MAH BAE. Dude you are just amazing, super good PvPer and amazing person, always trying to cheer me up and caring about me. Thnaks for this time. <3

- Puffy: You are pretty new in the clan, but I love how you have made a lot of friends in the clan. Everyone loves you. <3

If you weren't mentioned in this post is cause I haven't really had the chance to know you as good as I would like to. But I will be active in the clan chat, If you want PM me on skype for whatever thing you want, I would be glad to help you out. I am pretty sure every single one of you are amazing. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses but all fo them together make this clan an amazing group of people that I will never forget. Give everything that you have for this clan!

I am not gonna join other clan. I am leaving this clan cause I will barely play minecraft and I dont wanna be in it if I am not gonna be active. I am gonna leave a spot for another person that will defend this clan better than I will. I have been playing minecraft way too much that I had almost forgotten what is outside. I have plans for the summer and I will not have time to play. plus I have to keep it up with my grades too. I am really sad this is happening right now, but I feel thi shad to be done soon.

I will never forget you guys.

Love you, Zable.
Peace Out Roster: SomeCallMeEpic xEpicZable

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
I
Guys this has been the best time of my life. I remember when I first joined #Instinct. That day I didn't go to school cause I was sick. I wanted to join a clan really bad, meet new people, make new friends. I tried another clan that a friend of mine did, but it din't work out really good. After the clan disbanded I started searching in the Forums. I saw the thread and I thought damn this looks really good. Parwez added me on skype and then we started talking and his mic was messed up, so I thoguht he was trying to imitate Darth Vader's voice or something, it was funny. Then the clan started growing up soooooo fast, it was crazy. A lot of really good PvPers joined the clan.People that when I saw them during lobbys and games I was like wow that guy is really good or look at those stats. I met a lot of people that were like Idols for me and know that they are my friends I can say that they are the best people ever. After that we started working together. I am so glad our clan is a well known clan in MCSG community. Keep it up guys!

-Parwez: Without you anything would have happened. You gave me a chance to be part of something big. And I will always be really thankful for that. You are an amazing owner, you know how to cheer us up in every single scrim/clan battle that we play. It doesn't matter If we are loosing or winning. You keep us together. I will love you forever <3

-WATIII: I love that you are a really mature person and you keep the calm when everyone is panic. You know how to make the right choice. Keep it up bro.

-Afroninja: I remember when I was with you in a game even before we both joined #Instinct pretty much at the same time, that was so cool. You are super funny and an amazing PvPer. Really fun to play with. Even before I talked to you your name killed me :).

-TopBandit: What am I gonna say about you. You are a beast PvPing even when your McDonald's conexion. I feel ya bro. I met you long time ago before you joined the clan and you were like my idol. Besides being an amazing PvPer you are one of the funniest persons I know. Keep it up in the leaderboards!

-Educating: Super good PvPer. He would destroy you before oyu even see him. He just goes around teaching PvP to everyone. Educating we could say.

-Qyxr: The weirdest name I have ever seen. I love your voice :3. Thanks a lot for helping me out being Captain you did a really good job and I am really glad you joined the clan.

-Michael: I knew you before you joined the clan. You are really funny, I aint kidding, and really skilled ( Yeah your last video was sweet). You have to work on no raging that much as you probably knew already. Just look forward and forget what happened. I am sure you are gonna be an amazing Captain. I can tell.

- Baccca: My first clan battle was against you man I can remember it. You are such a tryhard bro haha. You are really good at PvP ( you should be with all those games played) jk man <3. You are funny and I love when I talk to you on ts. I havent heard anything about you lately man.

-_Freezy: One of the first ones, I have known you for a long time and I can tell I love playing with you, you are amazing bro. Keep it up.

-xSwiftyHD: My I'm racist and I should feel bad, You are way funny bro, dont change man. I remember when you had your account cardenas_torito and we started singing cardenas torio, cardenas torito. It was sooooo funny haha. Keep it up with your GFX you are really good at it man ( teach Parwez he sucks) jk :3

-Junior: I love your voice bro. You are such a good PvPer, I bet oyu are one of the first ones. You are super funny haha. Keep it up with your youtube. I will be active on ther <3.

-Push_Up_Elephant: What amI gonna say about an Elephant doing a push up, it is just amazing. To be honest with you, I played a game with you before you joined the clan. I killed you and I took a screeshoot of that, cause I thought you were really good. I was right you are a really good PvPer keep it up man.

-Mendoza: MAH BAE. Dude you are just amazing, super good PvPer and amazing person, always trying to cheer me up and caring about me. Thnaks for this time. <3

- Puffy: You are pretty new in the clan, but I love how you have made a lot of friends in the clan. Everyone loves you. <3

If you weren't mentioned in this post is cause I haven't really had the chance to know you as good as I would like to. But I will be active in the clan chat, If you want PM me on skype for whatever thing you want, I would be glad to help you out. I am pretty sure every single one of you are amazing. Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses but all fo them together make this clan an amazing group of people that I will never forget. Give everything that you have for this clan!

I am not gonna join other clan. I am leaving this clan cause I will barely play minecraft and I dont wanna be in it if I am not gonna be active. I am gonna leave a spot for another person that will defend this clan better than I will. I have been playing minecraft way too much that I had almost forgotten what is outside. I have plans for the summer and I will not have time to play. plus I have to keep it up with my grades too. I am really sad this is happening right now, but I feel thi shad to be done soon.

I will never forget you guys.

Love you, Zable.
It was an honor Zable. We had some great times whilst you were in the clan. Good luck in the future! Bye! <3

EDIT: sorry for inactivity this weekend. At my dads :/ won't be back till Monday. SlainBotMc

xTranzioHD

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry,really couldn't have been active on TS today , a lot of drama happened to the Hive clan I am in. I will make sure to be active tomorrow to prove myself <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci