• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Alright! Members of Purge.

Starting Friday, April 25, 2014, I will be gone for a University trip. As heard, the trip is estimated to be about 1 month long. So (May 19th) Until than, I expect lots from this clan. I would like to see you guys progress while I'm gone, I wanna know that my Captains+ got my back. Don't turn your backs on me while I'm gone, let our bond get stronger and stronger. I know, A month may seem like a long time, but school has lots of value to me. Lets hope no one decides to leave during the time I'm not here ;(

*I'll be here until Friday, but I won't be home. Friday, I'm heading off to my Grandma's funeral ;( ;(

I guess I got nothing else to say, but take care until than #Purge <3

***Your leaders until than are, Captains+!

Thanks
- SlainBot

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright! Members of Purge.

Starting Friday, April 25, 2014, I will be gone for a University trip. As heard, the trip is estimated to be about 1 month long. So (May 19th) Until than, I expect lots from this clan. I would like to see you guys progress while I'm gone, I wanna know that my Captains+ got my back. Don't turn your backs on me while I'm gone, let our bond get stronger and stronger. I know, A month may seem like a long time, but school has lots of value to me. Lets hope no one decides to leave during the time I'm not here ;(

*I'll be here until Friday, but I won't be home. Friday, I'm heading off to my Grandma's funeral ;( ;(

I guess I got nothing else to say, but take care until than #Purge <3

***Your leaders until than are, Captains+!

Thanks
- SlainBot
Can we have shower sex when you come back?

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: Nintendonuts69
2.) Age: 14
3.) Wins: 580
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: I have both, although I prefer Skype
5.) Skype username: nintendonuts.
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes I use the microphone on my SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset
7.)PVP Strengths: Bow, FnS, Rod, and Running
8.) PVP Weaknesses:
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 9 (everyday)
10.) How would you help Purge?: I would be a very active member. I may be a little shy at first, but I have very good teamwork skills and I'm friendly, I don't tend to start fights with anyone.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: I feel that joining a clan at the right skill level that I need would help me grow better at PvP, as oppose to a clan that isn't near my level, that I would be too dependent on.
12.) Were you Invited?: No

Reaction score
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes I use the microphone on my SteelSeries Siberia v2 Headset
8.) PVP Weaknesses:
10.) How would you help Purge?: I would be a very active member. I may be a little shy at first, but I have very good teamwork skills and I'm friendly, I don't tend to start fights with anyone.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: I feel that joining a clan at the right skill level that I need would help me grow better at PvP, as oppose to a clan that isn't near my level, that I would be too dependent on.
Accepted As Trial. Stay active and you should be promoted soon ;)

Welcome to #Purge buddy!

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
8.) PVP Weaknesses:
Recommend! I always wanted to hear your voice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci