• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear Purge, Effective 04/21/14, I will be put on break. Today, something very tragically happened in my family. Not going to say what, but it was stated in the skype chat. I don't feel like playing games in general due to this event. I will be inact
I would like you to remove xX_DiEtCoKe_Xx from your roster. He is now apart of Renegade
LOL. Good luck with ur "New" clan ;)

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Dear Purge, Effective 04/21/14, I will be put on break. Today, something very tragically happened in my family. Not going to say what, but it was stated in the skype chat. I don't feel like playing games in general due to this event. I will be inact

Parwez I dont really now what happened to you but I am sorry for you. Be strong, you are an amazing guy, I am pretty sure you will be fine. If you need something whenever tell me. Love you Parwez <3.

98s

Survivor
Reaction score

I'm sorry for whatever happened to your family :c All my blessings with you. This clan looks really cool. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci