• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
But they have the same rights in the clan
Although they have basically the same functions within the clan, there are still a couple differences. For one, Officers are more trusted and regarded with more authority than Captains. To become an Officer, you must first be a Member, then be promoted to Captain. Somewhat similar to a real life job, due to the fact that you require experience to be promoted. Also, an Officers' decision can overrule a Captain's.

Mendoza510

Platinum
Reaction score
Although they have basically the same functions within the clan, there are still a couple differences. For one, Officers are more trusted and regarded with more authority than Captains. To become an Officer, you must first be a Member, then be promoted to Captain. Somewhat similar to a real life job, due to the fact that you require experience to be promoted. Also, an Officers' decision can overrule a Captain's.
A Other powerful Speech from The almighty Qxyr.

Tyroneley

Diamond
Reaction score
1.) Minecraft IGN: Tyroneley
2.) Age: 14
3.) Wins: 650
4.) Do you have Skype & TeamSpeak?: Yes.
5.) Skype username: yellow.1003.
6.) Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.
7.) PVP Strengths: Bow, FNS, Sword, & Fishing Rod.
8.) PVP Weaknesses: Water Battles.
9.) How active are you?(1-10): 10-10
10.) How would you help Purge?: I would help Purge by either recruiting or inviting people and help it reach it's potential. I would take my chances and risk anything for Purge so they would rise and be the best of the best.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: I want to join Purge because I want to start again with a clan and I want to help Purge as much as possible because to me it is a skilled clan which shows confidence and all that.
12.) Were you Invited?: No.

Reaction score
10.) How would you help Purge?: I would help Purge by either recruiting or inviting people and help it reach it's potential. I would take my chances and risk anything for Purge so they would rise and be the best of the best.
11.) Why do you want to join Purge?: I want to join Purge because I want to start again with a clan and I want to help Purge as much as possible because to me it is a skilled clan which shows confidence and all that.
Accepted As Trial Member. Stay active on Skype and TeamSpeak and you should be promoted soon :)

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
OMQ THIS GUY IS CHILLLLL AND CAN BEATBOX LIKE NO OTHER
k im done :) xept dis men pls

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
So done right now...My grandmother has a razer keyboard and a freaking PX 2710MW Monitor....!

All I have is a 1900's Dell keyboard (Not joking) And a monitor the size of 2 textbooks

Fierce

Career
Reaction score
So done right now...My grandmother has a razer keyboard and a freaking PX 2710MW Monitor....!

All I have is a 1900's Dell keyboard (Not joking) And a monitor the size of 2 textbooks
Is your grandmother a gamer? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci