• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Purge | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I apologize for my behaviors, deeply I am sorry. A lot has been going on IRL, and I haven't realized I'm hurting people's feelings, I wasn't actually there for the battle, so all I know is that my clan put up a DQ so I have to back them up like family

Qyxr

Experienced
Reaction score
I apologize for my behaviors, deeply I am sorry. A lot has been going on IRL, and I haven't realized I'm hurting people's feelings, I wasn't actually there for the battle, so all I know is that my clan put up a DQ so I have to back them up like family
Thanks for being a reasonable person again. :D That's completely understandable.

MajesticSwag

Platinum
Reaction score
So many things are going on with this clan. Like untrustworthy and stuff. Parwez, Idk why we restarted but if we are gunna restart, we need to play clean and fair. I don't even know wtf is going on ._.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
So many things are going on with this clan. Like untrustworthy and stuff. Parwez, Idk why we restarted but if we are gunna restart, we need to play clean and fair. I don't even know wtf is going on ._.
We are! Other clans are posting things that never happened! It's not our fault!

Reaction score
Insidious said they beat you, but you said you beat them. Wot
They didn't win. At this moment, they are trying to find a way to DQ us. Originally, they told us that we had Randi's in our game. Clearly, they were the ones to have suspicous accounts follow us from lobby to lobby ;)

MajesticSwag

Platinum
Reaction score
Insidious is thepast, so yea they don't play fair. They can't beat us so they find ways around it to DQ us.
And with divinity, i don't even know ..

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
first of all isnt i pen0m permbanned for hacking ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci