• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Psychadelic serenity...

therealhoogee

Survivor
Reaction score
2015-05-29_13.05.49.png
2015-05-29_13.05.49.png
HI guys im new to map making. Im currently moulding the basic structure of a kind of bipolar map - one half is full of enourmous mountains and crazy colours with signposts questioning sanity (lava pools included) . The other half is serene and will be filled with regular biomes and npc style villages with pyramids and lakes etc.
At the moment the map is in very early stages - I am currently structuring the map. I will also include a higher layer for hardcore pvp with massive drops and parkour.

IDEAS (please give your view).
The psychedelic side of the map may have more traps and dangerous areas with risky parkour, in return for more chests and possibly a high value item in a furnace or something. Of course the risk of accessing the item will be so great that it will hopefully be balanced. Please give your view.
Also this is my first map so please give constructive feedback.
Would you play this map???
cheers
edit: spawn screenshot above
H

Last edited:

therealhoogee

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol if I ever continue it I need a build partner who is crazy and likes ridiculous maps (lol)
For now a mod can lock this if they feel necessary

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression after 3 months.. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci