• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PSA: Hacker Identification and Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Ugh moderators were not required to download evidence at the time, so I didn't do it because I wanted to save time and be more efficient with Report Abuse threads. Still, I can agree it was really lazy by me, and the fact that the community had gotten no proper warning about this beforehand was just straight up stupid. Anyway, blame it on me if you want, I did apologize to you already, but whatever...
i didn't mean to blame you lol, and the way you told me you forgot to download it made me think the rule was still in place. sorry

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Does the /report command in game do anything anymore? The other day I was on battlegrounds and reported someone who was really obviously fly hacking and nothing happened, only to find three days later they were still on the network :/

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't see why it would be too difficult to make a simple anticheat then...

Badlions first anticheat (coded in 30 minutes) successfully nerfed autoclickers, antipush, timer, speed, and killaura.
why can't the devs spend a few days making an ACTUAL anticheat system, and not just spawning entities above chests?
Honestly? I completely agree with you. The MCSG dev team has completely failed to deliver. Ever since they turned down the settings so innocent players no longer get banned, the anti-cheat has done absolutely nothing. I'm not asking for anticheat or anti-skid, just something so people can't autoclick at 50+ cps and anti-kb/speed hackers/forcefielders get autobanned.

I'm just saying that until they do so, it's hard to get beyond the basics in terms of hack detection.

You can really learn an incredible amount just from reading this post! :)
*sigh*

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol i've only been saying they needed something like this for the public for like.. 2 years now.. since back when I was a moderator.

I do think there are some more hacked clients you could add to this list, ones that are a bit more difficult to notice, but its defo a great start :) glad to see it happen.

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
Lol i've only been saying they needed something like this for the public for like.. 2 years now.. since back when I was a moderator.

I do think there are some more hacked clients you could add to this list, ones that are a bit more difficult to notice, but its defo a great start :) glad to see it happen.
damn I don't think anyone even remembers you were ever a mod/friend rank besides oldies

remember when friend rank was a thing :^)

Rhu

Diamond
Reaction score
This will help others who don't have as much experience with these 'creatures', help clean the server slightly, instead of leaving it to the mods. :D
Great idea, and well studied. Perhaps bring another forum addressing ghost clients, gamma and other similar things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci